Hello Sweet Ones! I just had the random idea to add more chaos to my life and write a blog! And so I begin...
This idea began only moments ago, when our 9 month old, Jack, discovered Marny's food. Marny is our 3 year old Maltese, who, before Jack was born was our little princess. She still is our princess, but she is having a hard time with our new little prince.
In our house we have a little sunroom off of our den. This room is perfect for Jack to play in because I can semi contain all of his toys. So, this morning he was playing with his little house, and I stepped around the corner into the kitchen to fill up Marny's water bowl and when walked back in, he was IN her food. In a matter of seconds (literally), he had turned her bowl over and spilled the food all around him and crammed a few pieces into his mouth. When I ran over to pick him up, he had the most excited look on his face...like he had just discovered manna. It was like he wanted to show me how wonderful this food was! And when I took it away...whoa...he could not understand why I would do such a mean thing! Thankfully, at this age, out of sight, out of mind, so he quickly forgot about his favorite new snack when we went to the sink to wash off his hands and face!
Anyway, this made me realize that this is only the beginning of all of the funny things that are going to be happening, and I know that I won't remember all of them unless I write them down...and what a neat way to share all of these hilarious events with friends and family!
Hopefully this won't end up like all of my journals have...Every year, around January, I decide that I am going to write in a journal every day. Before the end of a week, I decide maybe every few days is more manageable, and then, before I know it, it is April, and I have written in it 3 times. I guess all I can say is "I'm going to try."
i love that little Jack... i miss him badly. auntie
ReplyDeletePrecious little angel boy! He's ab....out to become active, into everything! So cute! Nana
ReplyDelete