So, it has been a while since I have posted, and I must tell you all that it is not without good reason. Jack was baptized this morning and afterwards, we had over 40 people come to our home for brunch. So, needless to say, I have been preparing for this day for a while now.
It was wonderful. We had so many members of our families travel to be with us today, and we felt so loved and so thankful that we could all be together to celebrate such a special day. Only one complaint...the weather...it was so hot and humid...but, thankfully, no rain!
Anyway, I have several posts that I will be catching up on over the next few days...one week, we went on a soup frenzy and made a different type of soup every day! I'll post pics of our creations!
Love to all, and have a great week!

What a precious little man! So sweet! Never whines, cries or whimpers! The only time I've heard him cry was when the pastor took the microphone away from him at his christening. Now...Nana's on a microphone mission! I love you little man!
ReplyDelete