Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th!!

 


We travelled to the beach for the holiday weekend and had a great time! Jack rode in his new, forward facing car seat for the first time and I can't say that he loved it. He just wasn't used to it, and I think it was hard for him to be able to see us and not be able to get out. He does however, love to be able to see where we are going and is enjoying the new view of the car.

The weather was beautiful, hot, but beautiful! Only a few showers, which I love, because it gives me an excuse to rest! They really did have a weekend celebration of freedom, complete with tons of fireworks, a parade, bands, etc. And I have to say....NO OIL! We didn't see any oil the entire trip, so those of you who have been cancelling your vacations...DON'T!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment