Tuesday, January 25, 2011

 

So, It's only been, what, like 6 months since i've blogged? Well, I guess you can say I've been a little busy. With what, you ask? Let's see; a 19 month old (19 months old today, actually), Halloween, Thanksgiving, a cruise, Christmas, New Years, and just life in general, I suppose.
Well, I have been doing a lot of cooking and trying several new recipes, I am going to be sharing my favorites over the next few days/weeks. A few weeks ago, I saw this recipe on Giada's show on Food Network. Grilled Asparagus and Melon Salad. Umm, let me just say it's fabulous! I love the balance of savory and sweet, and this recipe gets it right! This would be a wonderful summer dish, but I couldn't wait for warm weather! Here is the recipe. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks fabulous! Your talents continue to amaze me! I'm so proud of you and love you very much!

    ReplyDelete